Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore


Waiting on Wednesday is a  weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW pick for this week is:

Book: Magic Under Stone
By: Jaclyn Dolamore
Release Date: April 10, 2012

Description: For star-crossed lovers Nimira and Erris, there can be no happily ever after until Erris is freed from the clockwork form in which his soul is trapped. And so they go in search of the sorcerer Ordoria Valdana, hoping he will know how to grant Erris real life again. When they learn that Valdana has mysteriously vanished, it's not long before Nimira decides to take matters into her own hands-and begins to study the sorcerer's spell books in secret. Yet even as she begins to understand the power and limitations of sorcery, it becomes clear that freeing Erris will bring danger-if not out-and-out war-as factions within the faerie world are prepared to stop at nothing to prevent him from regaining the throne.

What are your "Waiting on" picks for this week?
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of this one, but holy geez it sounds good! haha I'm definitely adding this to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Ann Coleman said...

Oh, thanks for sharing. That sounds absolutely fabulous! A trapped soul, a heroine learning magic and faeries on the brink of war... and true love at stake to boot? Yes, please.

Lan said...

Firstly, I am loving this cover! This one sounds like a winner. Kinda a bit steampunky mixed with fantasy. Will keep a look out for it.

Hayley said...

Never heard of this one before, I like the cover though :D

My WoW, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!