Monday, April 13, 2015

Audiobook Review: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Book: Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1)
By: Jeaniene Frost
Narrator: Tavia Gilbert
Length: 11 hours and 17 minutes
Published: October 30, 2007 / March, 31, 2010
Published By: Avon / Blackstone Audio

My Thoughts: This review will be brief because I would like to get back to breezing through this series. I got this one because all the hype surrounding it made me give in. Also, Ilona Andrews (author of the Kate Daniels series) sings the praises of Jeaniene Frost and this series, so I had to see what the hype was about. So freaking glad I gave in. Jeaniene Frost is now on my auto buy list, and as for the Narrator Tavia Gilbert, I love her forever.

Halfway to the grave follows Cat, a half vampire who wants to kill all vampires in hopes that one day she will find her vampire dad, the one who raped her mother and caused Cat to exist, and kill him. Along the way, she meets Bones, a sexy English vampire hitman who trains her to be a better vampire killer. That's all I'm saying about the plot because, just read it.

There's so much action, and so much wonderfulness, and I just love every character in here, even the bad ones. Cat is so badass, and Bones makes me quiver. (At the time I'm writing this, I have already read book two, and all I can say is...Chapter 32 *sighs*)

If it's not obvious, I love this story/series already. I give it 5 giant stars, and I know for sure I will read them again. There will be no reviews for the next books in the series, but feel free to check out my goodreads to see how many stars I give them all. By the time this review is posted, I will have read all the books in the series and all the spinoff novels. If you havent started this series, you're really missing out on something amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!